Download the complete Best Practices Guide
- Vertical cabinets, such as the Pennsylvania Skill Cavalier, should be secured to the wall with supplied bracket(s).
- In high-risk locations, it is recommended to bolt cabinets together through the vault as well as bolting them to the wall.
- Adjust lock bars for the type of lock(s) you are using.
- Install center lock in vault door, if desired.
- On location, adjust leg levelers for stability and appearance.
- On location, check voltage on I/O board. The desired range is 5.15 to 5.20 DC.